Nissan reveals latest glimpse at 2013 Altima as NY show approaches [w/video]
Now Nissan comes with this, a brief video that shows off the Altima's new hind end. Like most every sedan on the market these days, it looks like the fourth-best-selling vehicle of 2011 will be getting a bit of a Bangle butt. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) We do get the first really good view of the Altima's taillights, which have a bit of Lexus spindle thing going on.
We'll have to wait until the New York Auto Show on April 4-5 to see the full reveal, though we wouldn't put it past Nissan to eke out another shot or two of the car before then.
Click on the image above to enlarge, then feel free to see the very brief video yourself below.
Nissan Altima Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models