Infographic: LoJack releases 2011 Auto Theft Report
The oldest model saved from the clutches of thieves in 2011 was a 1948 Chevrolet Fleetline, while the priciest of them all was a 2010 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG worth $116,825. Not too shabby.
Not surprisingly, California led the list of states with the most stolen and recovered vehicles, with Texas, Florida, New York and New Jersey fleshing out the top five. The full, expanded infographic can be seen below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models