Court ruling on VW-Suzuki partnership spat not expected until 2013
Suzuki filed for arbitration in London and hopes to compel VW to sell back the 19.9-percent stake it took in Suzuki in 2009. A line in VW's annual report, however, reads that it "considers the claims to be unfounded and has itself filed counterclaims." VW doesn't expect a court decision on Suzuki's arbitration to come before 2013. We know they say it's always darkest before the dawn, but we have a feeling the sun won't be rising on this union for quite some time.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models