Preorder Now: Subaru only sending 6,000 BRZ Coupes to U.S. in 2013
The news dovetails with earlier reports, which indicated the company would need to sell somewhere between 5,000 and 7,000 units at $25,000 a piece to break even, though at the time, no one mentioned Subaru wouldn't bump up production if there was demand.
We've reached out to the automaker for comment and will keep you posted on any forthcoming information. In the mean time, we'll leave you to pour over your finances to figure out how to bring one of these fine-handling machines home before there are none left. Word has it Subaru is already accepting pre-orders.
Subaru BRZ Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models