That Didn't Take Long: Bentley SUV redesign already in the works
According to the report, Bentley officials have admitted that the design was "heavy handed" and have promised to tone it down, as the SUV heads toward a likely 2015 on-sale date. Potential changes include "slightly smaller" headlights, and "more traditional SUV proportions," according to the magazine's source.
We hope Bentley goes a bit further and just starts from scratch, dumping the sedan-ified SUV look entirely. If Bentley is bound and determined to sell an SUV, it should come up with something distinctive for the brand that doesn't just ape the classic look of its car line.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models