Lola LMP2 racer sure looks like a Lotus
Developed by Lola, powered by BMW and set to be fielded by the Kodewa team in the upcoming inaugural season of the FIA World Endurance Championship, this class-two Le Mans prototype may be a Lotus in name only, but it sure looks the part nestled in between the Lotus F1 Team's latest single-seater and the Evora GT sports racer.
That principally comes down to the black-and-gold livery applied to this beast much as it has to all of the company's other racing machinery. But that's no bad thing. See what we mean in the gallery of high-resolution images from the show floor.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models