McLaren MP4-12C Terso shows FAB Design's good side
New front and rear clips for the Mac seems to be the thing, and the Terso fulfills that brief with a polygonal theme for its widebody stance. The side skirts are also new, and they're topped by a side intake with a new cutout to match the stance up front. The wheels haven't grown in size but, are FAB's traditionally deep 20-inchers.
The rear wing is a removable bolt-on, and if you look closely at the front of the car you'll notice a wing just below the front windshield. We're not sure if that one comes off as well, but remember, there will only be five of these. Check it out while you can in the gallery of high-res photos.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models