2013 Hyundai i30 Wagon hauls in high style
Hyundai's hexagonal grille, gem-like headlights and restyled taillights take the i30 from ho-hum family-hauling econobox to something boarding on stylish – a challenge for a utilitarian people mover – and the additional cargo space is surely a welcome addition for families with more kit to carry.
The interior gets a generous dose of upgrades as well, including a two-tone IP, creamy leather seats, brushed aluminum accents and a steering wheel full of redundant controls. This new i30 could be the perfect competitor to the Jetta Sportwagen in the U.S., but Hyundai remains mum on its chances of making it across the Atlantic.
Hyundai Elantra Touring Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models