Mercedes-Benz attempts to make an invisible car
As a result, the LEDs project an image of what's on the other side of the vehicle, making the F-Cell effectively invisible. Why hide a new car behind a curtain of techno wizardry? Mercedes-Benz wants to underscore the fact that the F-Cell is a zero-emission vehicle, making it practically invisible in terms of pollution. We see what you did there, Mercedes-Benz. Check out the video for yourself below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models