Acura NSX Convertible revealed in patent drawings?
Is this in fact a droptop version of Honda's supercar? Or is it nothing more than Honda's due diligence to protect its intellectual property rights? Either way, it's got the NSX fans in a tizzy trying to figure out what exactly it means, when they can (dream about) buying one, how much they'll (never be able to) pay and why the original NSX is better/worse than the new one.
Feel free to continue these and other arguments here on Autoblog. Check out the original post and related comments on Temple of VTEC for more fodder, but not before taking a gander at the images above.
Acura NSX Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models