Nissan teases Altima ahead of New York debut
To tease the Altima, the creative types at Nissan decided to eschew the darkened or obscured photograph in favor of, well, a darkened and obscured video. Oh, and the video last all of eight seconds, and four of those ticks are reserved for the Nissan logo. The brief glimpse reveals a sky shot of the Altima that shows off some elegant curves and pronounced headlight fixtures.
The YouTube description adds that the new sedan boasts "a low, wide stance and sculpted profile that makes for quite a dynamic appearance." That's not a lot to go on, but Nissan hopes you'll hit the jump and watch the video anyway.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models