Kia posts first images of KH concept on Facebook
As we reported before, Soon-Nam Lee, the company's overseas marketing director, says the car will go on sale in South Korea in the first half of this year and then in most major markets soon thereafter. It's based on the same real-wheel-drive BH platform shared by the Hyundai Genesis and Equus, and should therefore have some 5.0-liter V8 horsepower to back up its big, bold, BMW-like looks.
Before it hits the streets, though, Kia needs your help. They're asking their Facebook fans to put on their collective thinking caps and name the stately sedan. Suggestions so far include Kratos, Stylus, Zion, Luxor, Nirvana, Decima and Panther. But we're pretty sure Autoblog readers can come up with way better names than that.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models