Rain delays Daytona 500 again, will start at 7PM
NASCAR officials have once again decided to delay the start of the Daytona 500, and their Sprint Cup season, on account of rain, this time pushing the contest back from noon today to 7PM EST. Steady rain is called for in the region through 6PM, which should give NASCAR about an hour to dry off the track. If everything goes according to plan, you'll be able to watch the race on FOX beginning at 7PM EST. Unfortunately, we've heard reports on Twitter that WWE superstar John Cena will not be there to wave the green flag as planned; he had to fly to Portland, Oregon for a taping of Monday Night RAW. We know, you're crushed.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video