Infiniti Emerg-E electric supercar looks sex-E in official pics
The pics show a pretty and curvaceous design that holds its own against the likes of the Ferrari 458 and McLaren MP4-12C; more organic-looking than the sharper lines of cars like the Lexus LFA, Audi R8, and Lamborghini Gallardo.
Will the concept car's green drivetrain deliver performance on par with that kind of competition? We're eager to learn what kinds of numbers Infiniti comes forward with. Regardless, this thing's already a winner on looks alone. We can't wait to see it in person.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models