Peter Lippmann's Paradise Parking shows the power of nature
Lippmann's project took two years to put together, and a book of the series will be issued in October. Before that, his photos will be shown at the Gallery Sophie Maree in Amsterdam. Right now, however, you can find eleven of the shots in our gallery.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models