Canadian brochure reveals updated 2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara Urban
The other big change is the price: a current Vitara JL starts at $28,135 CAD, the revised model goes down in price to $26,995 CAD. For comparison, that new price equates to $27,007 USD, nearly $1,700 more expensive than the base price of the top-dog Grand Vitara Limited AT 4WD, which starts at $25,379 USD here.
It's been speculated that the changes are meant to lure more female customers (Vitara buyers are 60-percent male). Other specs and features haven't changed, which appears to make this a stopgap while everyone waits on the 2013 Grand Vitara, which will sit on a stretched version of the Kizashi platform.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models