Obama reelection campaign launches auto bailout commercial
The Detroit News reports that 51 percent of Americans opposed the bailouts, with more Republicans being against the moves than Democrats. We're guessing far more Michigan residents were in favor of government intervention than the U.S. at large, and the Obama Administration is looking to capitalize on the move with a pro-bailout commercial.
The ad, which can be viewed after the jump, will run in Michigan throughout the weekend. The ad is hitting the airwaves as Michigan voters prepare to vote in the state's Republican primary. Every serious Republican candidate is on the record as opposing the bailout.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models