Motor Trend picks their Best Driver's Car of 2011
The stars aligned, however, and the crew managed to collect the hardware above as well as heathens like the Nissan GT-R, Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Porsche Cayman R, Audi R8 GT, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z07 and the Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca. All told, the collection was worth more than $1.5 million, and Motor Trend took the time to put them all through a battery of grueling performance tests before handing over the keys to a pro driver for a few quick laps at Laguna Seca. Rough times, guys.
The decision-making process has been split into three parts, and Part 1 is after the jump. Enjoy.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models