Ride along in the Aston Martin One-77 with its chief engineer
Starting off with how the coupe is the ultimate expression of all Aston has learned from its other cars on the VH platform, Porritt discusses the four-foot long chunk of aluminum billet in the center stack, why the engineers chose a single-clutch transmission, and the reason for the line, "It has to do 200 miles per hour. Whatever it does after that is almost immaterial." There's eight minutes of One-77 education in the video after the jump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models