SRT releases mysterious second teaser for next gen Viper
While we may not know exactly what's in the second Viper teaser, here's what we do know about SRT's next gen flagship: Traction control will be used for the first time in the model's history as mandated by federal law, and while the 2013 Viper's powertrain is still unconfirmed, there are rumors that the V10 could get a bump in displacement to an incredible 8.7 liters.
We'll have all the details and photos when the 2013 SRT Viper is revealed during April's New York Auto Show. Until then we're sure that SRT will have more teasers, which we'll be sure to pass along. If you think you know what's being shown in this latest image then let us know in the comments section below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models