Mercedes-Benz co-opts car keys for clever interactive subway ads
Mercedes-Benz constructed an interactive ad for its Viano minivan in Berlin's Friedrichstrasse subway station. To promote the chasmic space inside the people-hauler, the ad allowed riders waiting for trains to open the door of a virtual Viano using their own car keys, then watch what kinds of things climbed out and how many of them there were. Follow the jump to check out the video.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models