Fiat heir Lapo Elkann takes Wallpaper magazine into his garage
As much a fashion icon as an industrial tycoon, Lapo is the darling of published arbiters of style like Intersection and Wallpaper magazines, the latter of which got a behind-the-scenes look at Lapo's favorite cars for a photo shoot. So what's in his garage?
Well, we already knew he had a Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano and a California done up with denim upholstery, but apparently one of his favorites is the Fiat 500 Abarth that he had painted matte olive green. And then there's a Ferrari 458 Italia decked out in camouflage, as if you could hide one of the loudest, most head-turning cars on the road. Want to see the rest? Follow the jump to watch the video.
FIAT 500 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models