Fox News hates on GM for forcing employees into Chevy Volt. Wait, what's that?
Of course, this whole GE/GM thing isn't exactly news. GE announced back in November 2010 that it would buy up to 12,000 Volts as part of an order of 25,000 plug-in vehicles. GE has done a lot to promote plug-in vehicles, including working with GM on projects in China and running an "Electric Vehicle Experience Tour" here in the U.S. last year. Check out the video for yourself after the jump.
Chevy Volt Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models