Is this the 2012 Audi A3?
First, the overall shape of the car was leaked from every angle when Audi presented its new Connect infotainment system at CES, and now – following hot on the heels of the unexpected early reveal of the RS4 Avant – this solitary image has found its way onto the interwebs.
It shows what appears to be the production-ready A3 three-door hatch we're expecting to see in just a couple of weeks on the floor of the Geneva Palexpo, and while it could be a rendering, you can count us among the fooled if it is.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models