BMW goes blurry (again) in 1 Series M Performance parts teaser
In the video after the jump you'll see the 2012 BMW 1 Series hatch running around the paddock and the track with all the "important" M stuff – fascias, mirrors, etc. – strategically blurred out.
Like the M diesels, we're hoping this is more than just an assortment of tacked-on body mods and more of a comprehensive, factory-approved upgrade path. We'll find out soon enough, as there's a solid change we'll see the M Performance 1 Series in Geneva next month.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models