How Kia built its show-stopping Track'ster concept
The process of building the Track'ster started a little over nine months ago, and the folks at Motor Trend were able to watch the entire creation process. Ideas and sketches turned into clay models which were later photographed, detailed, and sent over to a company that specializes in building concept cars. As a special treat, we even get to meet the Kia Soul donor vehicle that gave its life for the birth of this concept car.
Follow the jump to watch the short documentary detailing the birth of the hot little Track'ster.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models