Creative SUV axle repair not MacGyver approved
Wait, what's that? Why is the driver-side rear wheel sticking several feet too far out of the wheel well? We have no idea. Whether simply the result of a broken axle or a quick-and-dirty, less-than-ideal roadside repair, the result is predictable.
We don't want to spoil the ending for you, so we suggest you hit the jump to see how it all goes down.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models