Only one Aston Martin One-77 left to purchase new
The car is located in Tampa Bay, Florida, and its exact build number is not known. According to the report, the first and last One-77, build numbers one and 77, were pre-sold to wealthy buyers expecting them to appreciate in value faster than the other 75 One-77 models created.
In any case, duPont Registry claims there are between five and eight One-77 supercars roaming the streets in the United States, making this one rare Aston Martin. Interested? Better get a move on... and bring along something in the neighborhood of $2 million.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models