|1993 Ford SVT Cobra||2012 Kia Optima SX L|
|2013 Shelby GT500 Conv||2013 Mopar 300|
|Kia Track'ster Concept||2013 Hyundai Elantra GT|
|2012 Mopar Compass||2013 GMC Acadia|
|2013 Nissan 370Z||2013 Acura ILX|
|2013 Elantra Coupe||2013 Mazda MX-5 SE|
We Obsessively Covered the 2012 Chicago Auto Show
Media days at the 2012 Chicago Auto Show have come and gone, and the results of our efforts can be seen below. It's not the biggest show of the circuit, with 18 total vehicles covered, but there's still plenty of interesting machinery to be seen. A bit later, we'll share our picks for the top five debuts of Chicago. In the meantime, check out everything in all its glory in the table below.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX