This is the difference between a sports sedan and the GT-R
That didn't stop the Autocar team from pitting the M5 against the GT-R in a test of acceleration, cornering, braking, G-force and general feel. Given the GT-R's 0-60 time of 2.8 seconds and its reputation for otherworldly handling, you know how this one is going to play out. But will the Nissan super coupe take all five tests? To be honest, a few of the tests were a bit closer than we would have thought. Hit the jump to check it out.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models