Saab collection to be sold after all - the one in America
The collection includes notable hardware such as a 1967 fastback with 25,353 miles on its triple-carb three-cylinder engine as well as the 1960 96 that won the Royal Automobile Club Rally with Erik Carlsson behind the wheel. There's plenty of history wrapped up in the 11 vehicles up for auction. Head over to Hemmings for more information.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models