The List #0024: Race in the 24 Hours of LeMons
This relatively recent phenomenon of endurance racing with $500 beater cars has grown into a 20-race season for 2012 that, as the organizers themselves put it, is "Inexplicably Presented by Car and Driver." It's legit racing with a laugh track, yet requires the same dedication to win, or even finish, as any real racing endeavor.
Jessi and Patrick caught up with the 24 Hours of LeMons at Buttonwillow Raceway near Los Angeles, California where we got them rides with a team full of masochists who field only tiny British cars. What could possibly go wrong?
Follow the jump to watch them check off "Race in the 24 Hours of LeMons" from The List.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models