Chrysler debuts "Halftime in America" Super Bowl ad
Appropriately titled "Halftime in America," Chrysler's Super Bowl ad made its impactful debut immediately following the game's halftime show. Starring American icon Clint Eastwood, the ad's theme mimics the game itself, reminding Americans that even though times are tough, Detroit has proven that comebacks are possible.
Stirring? We think so. See for yourself after the jump and let us know in the comments if you think Chrysler has created a worthy follow up to last year's commercial.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models