Clint Eastwood stepping in for Eminem in Chrysler Super Bowl ad?
According to the WSJ, Eastwood will feature in an expansive two-minute long ad and the action will likely center on the actor "giving the country a pep talk." While seemingly every other automaker has already spilled the beans on their Super Bowl marketing efforts, the Pentastar is playing its hand close to the vest, with the WSJ unable to get Chrysler to comment on the story.
Click past the jump for a quick refresher on Chrysler's Super Bowl ad with Eminem from 2011.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models