BMW i3 caught winter testing again
From what we've heard, the BMW i3 is slated hit the market in 2013 with the i3 REx surfacing sometime shortly thereafter. We'll be interested to see whether the production model rides on the same super-skinny tires as the test ride pictured above. Click through our attached image gallery for a host of snowy i3 photos.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies