BMW i3 caught winter testing again
From what we've heard, the BMW i3 is slated hit the market in 2013 with the i3 REx surfacing sometime shortly thereafter. We'll be interested to see whether the production model rides on the same super-skinny tires as the test ride pictured above. Click through our attached image gallery for a host of snowy i3 photos.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models