AMG takes us behind the scenes of Ducati photo shoot
Mercedes-Benz has cobbled together a behind-the-scenes video chronicling a photo shoot with two stars: the 451-horseepower C63 AMG Coupe and a Ducati 848 in matching white. Deviating from the behind-the-scenes template, this one is more like a series of rushes set to music. In addition to the mechanical eye candy, a pair of models feature prominently (as suggested by the screencap above). The action takes place on an Iberian runway, and you'll find it after the jump.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX