Skoda could launch all-electric Citigo in 2014
Details are, unsurprisingly, quite slim at this point, so we don't know how big a battery the new EV will carry inside. Actually, we're not even 100 percent certain that it's the Citigo that will get the plug-in treatment, but that's the most likely candidate.
Last year, Skoda started down the EV road with a limited-production run of the Octavia Green E Line. That car, much bigger than the Up!, uses a 26.5-kWh lithium-ion battery pack to offer a range of 87 miles.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models