Are you the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe?
That said, we're thinking the chrome-heavy maw depicted in these shots suggests that this is probably an overseas version (ix45) – not exactly what we'll see in the States. At least, that's what we're hoping, as the wall of frontal brightwork seems out of step not just with the market, but also Hyundai and its styling position here in North America. That said, our moles confirm that this is "some version of Santa Fe" and suggest that the image above was likely part of an illicit photo shoot taken inside the plant in Korea.
We should know more in April, when the North American Santa Fe is expected to launch at the New York Auto Show. For now, however, check out AutoEvolution for a second look.
Hyundai Santa Fe Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models