Infiniti teases M hybrid drag race against Porsche Panamera S Hybrid
The Infiniti M Hybrid, meanwhile, is good for 360 horsepower from a 3.5-liter V6 engine and a potent electric motor. Infiniti hasn't outright said how quickly the M Hybrid can do the 0-60 mph dash, but we can say from experience that the vehicle is no pushover. All told, the M Hybrid can deliver up to 32 mpg highway, but is it quicker than the Porsche?
We'll find out soon. Hit the jump to see the teaser for yourself.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models