Watch as a motorcycle rides on top of the world
Which makes the feat you'll see in the video after the break all the more amazing. It's one thing to strap on your gear and head out to the relatively safe confines of an off-road track. It's something completely else to ride a singletrack trail at the top of a mountain ridgeline.
Judging from the perspective of the rider, which is where the camera has been thoughtfully mounted, a single mistake could send this daredevil plummeting to the ground, where serious injury or even death seem inevitable. And yet there seems to be no tension whatsoever from the rider. We've got to say, we're impressed. See what we're talking about after the break.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models