Pininfarina Cambiano concept comes into focus with two more images
These independent styling studios and engineering firms have come into some trouble lately as the automakers that used to contract their services for a variety of applications are increasingly relying on in-house departments. But Pininfarina has been resilient. Where others have closed, Pininfarina soldiers on. And this is its latest design.
Called the Cambiano after the town in which the company is based, this design study was first teased with a solitary cropped frontal image released on Facebook. Now a little over a week later, Pininfarina has released two more, showing part of the side in profile and the top from above. We'll have to wait a little longer to see more, but from what we've seen so far, the Cambiano has our interests suitably piqued.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies