GM to build Cruze and other Chevy models in Europe?
Under the plan, Cruze production would find a home in Gliwice, Poland. Meanwhile, GM would spread the vehicles currently built at the facility across other Opel plants in the EU. Additionally, GM is considering moving the Orlando crossover to the Opel facility in Bochum, Germany. That plant currently builds the Zafira minivan, and has been rumored to face a closing in the future.
Last year, GM exported around 250,000 vehicles to Europe from South Korea.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models