Watch a twin-turbo Lamborghini Gallardo race an Aventador
The twin turbos come courtesy of Heffner Performance, and they turn the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera into a monster with more than 600 horsepower force fed through the V10 engine and to all four wheels. For the sake of comparison, the naturally aspirated Aventador offers up 691 horsepower straight from the factory.
There's no data on which Heffner kit this Gallardo has been fitted with, so we can't say exactly how many horses it's hiding underhood – it could be as many as 1200. At any rate, after watching the video, all we know is that it's more than 691. See for yourself... and keep the racing confined to the racetrack, please.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models