Chrysler to axe Dodge Avenger, focus on 200?
Reports have previously suggested Chrysler will work to slim duplicate models across its brands by eliminating the Dodge Grand Caravan in favor of a Fiat-based crossover. The death of the Avenger is wise step in that direction. Last year, the vehicle sold 63,023 units, and while that figure marks a 26 percent improvement over the 2010 numbers, it's a far cry from the 308,510 Toyota Camry units sold last year.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models