Pininfarina previews Geneva-bound Cambiano concept
So what is the occasion, you ask? The 30th anniversary of the company's Styling Centre, and the 10th anniversary of its Engineering Centre, which were founded in 1982 and 2002, respectively. The dual milestone is celebrated with the Cambiano concept car.
Named for the town in which Pininfarina is based, the Cambiano is an environmentally friendly sport sedan concept which the company will unveil at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show in March. That's about all we have to go on at the moment, revealed on the studio's Facebook page along with the teaser image above. Watch this space for more as the Swiss expo approaches.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies