Airbag recall forces Honda past Toyota in total recalls for 2012
The airbag recall covers some of the most popular Honda models, including Civic, Civic Hybrid and Accord sedans manufactured between 2001 and 2004, as well as the CR-V and Pilot. The Acura CL and TL were also included.
Toyota, meanwhile, found itself correcting issues with accelerator pedals and floor mats associated with the company's unintended acceleration woes. Toyota had found itself leading the largest number of recalled vehicles for two consecutive years prior to 2011.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video