Lincoln teases 2013 MKZ on Facebook
Lincoln will debut its redesigned 2013 MKZ on Tuesday morning at the Detroit Auto Show, but it's starting the strip tease today by posting a photo of what appears to be the car's rear deck lid and full-width tail-lamp on its Facebook page. The new MKZ will be a real test for how committed Ford is to differentiating Lincoln products from the Blue Oval-badged vehicles with which they share so many parts. We've already shown you a sneak peek of the 2013 Ford Fusion, which will be fully revealed first thing on Monday morning at the Detroit show. We'll have to wait until Tuesday morning, however, to find out how differentiated these two sister cars ultimately are.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video