Jet-powered motorcycle headed for land speed record
The machine is called Jet Reaction, and Brown has already sourced the engine and fabricated a metal skeleton. Judging by the rendering, the jet bike will feature plenty of aerodynamic bodywork to help it reach its lofty speed goal. We wish Brown all the best in his quest. Head over to Visor Down for a look at his progress so far.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models