James Stewart and Red Bull hit the Motocross track in slow-mo
Bubba makes it look easy when viewed frame-by-frame at these speeds, but, as anyone who's ever thrown a leg over a motocross bike's saddle some 40-inches above the ground will tell you, there's nothing easy about it. Whether skimming the top of the whoops, railing through a tight turn or flying through the air like an acrobat on wheels, we're simply in awe of Stewart's abilities aboard his dark blue steed.
We highly suggest you click past the break to watch the video, it's well worth your time.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models